Pat Nolan CMC, FICS, FICMA
Facit Consulting Limited (Facilities, IT & Management Services)
- IT & Business Consulting
- Facilities sourcing & Management
- Programme & Project Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Company re-locations
- Interim Management
Floor 1, MountainView, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
About Pat Nolan
Pat is an Independent Management Consultant with over 25 year’s experience across all Industry Sectors, including Programme & Project Management, Business Continuity, Company Relocations, Facilities Management, I.T. Management & Systems Development.
Prior to his career in consulting he was Head of Information Technology in ACC Bank where he had responsibility for the overall IT strategy, IT Budget, the design, development, implementation and support of systems – including finance, payment & credit card, retail banking, leasing, personnel & Office.
Pat has extensive experience in project management and systems implementations, fit-out of buildings, IT infrastructure, moving of IT services, business continuity requirements, company relocations and facilities management.
Facit Consulting provides
- Interim Management - providing Operations & IT management assistance with Change Programmes, during recruitment and internal re-organisations.
- IT & Business consulting - From defining requirements, evaluations, selecting a Partner through to implementation and on-going support & guidance.
- Programme & Project Management - managing large & complex business & IT programmes, we have managed a diverse range of IT projects with a strong focus on cost effective delivery.
- Business Continuity – assisting Companies to think about and plan for the unexpected. What if a disaster hits your business, covering everything from backing up data to having stand-by premises available.
- Company relocations - providing a Methodology covering all aspects of your move, from initial planning & sourcing of premises through to being up-and-running in your new location ensuring minimum down-time and interruption.
Clients include major banking organisations, Government Departments, State Companies, leading Irish Companies in the services, legal, construction, insurance, retail, publishing, printing, software, property, financial services, along with Start-ups.
+353 1 288 4609
+353 1 283 3787